Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stitching

Just a few days ago I was taking photos downtown and I decided to shoot a series of images panning the camera. I actually shot from the ground up while under the bridge downtown. I took four of the images into Canon Photo Stitch and was able to create a TALL Panoramic image. I have seen many many mannnnyyy panoramics that are landscapes or cityscapes just not a tall one. Well here ya go. Hopefully I will create much more interesting ones soon. Here is just the start. Please let me know what you think.
bridge

1 comment:

  1. This photo really grabbed me. There is a sense of claustrophobia that presents itself. Call me crazy, but the very first thing it made me think of was the queen alien from the alien films. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave Comments and Join The Blog For Updates